2.22.2011

Ahoy

Since making my blog public again, I realized that all the private ones congregated on the dashboard. So I thought I'd give it a few days before I posted again.


First of all. I've been lucky enough to go to a few BYU games.
No, I'm not a Jimmer fan, I'm a Lone Peak fan...Go Jackson!


I made a chocolate souffle, and Madi thought the middle would be the best part.
Thanks girl, keep it classy.


Did I mention that Janae came home from her mission a month ago?
No, I don't think so. But she's recovering from her surgery right on schedule and gets to head out again in 3 weeks! I'm so proud of her.


This is the street that my work studio is on.
Besides my intense hate for the cold, I do love the snow.

Quincy turned 14!
Madi made a delicious cake, decorated with fondant.

Due to the 14th birthday, in the Mormon culture that means:
Dance. Party.
So I got her ready for her first Stake Dance :) CUUUTE!!!


Madi got some free hot cocoa passes from the MR MAC (thanks madsack)
for Terra Mia, and that was the worst decision ever.
Now all I want to do is go back to that place.
'
Terra Mia. I will come back for you!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha so i loved that mad ate the middle of your souffle! I love Quincy's hair!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Post one.