So much, that I spent the night twice at my uncle's house in Salt Lake because I was getting so dang annoyed of being in the car.
Basically Bryce (my uncle) and Kasumi (his cute wife)'s house is a party, and we do some awesome things.
1. We went to an Indian restaurant. It was my first time, and it was 100 times better than I thought it would be.
2. We watched Benjamin Button, and it was my first time seeing that as well, and I thought it was an interesting movie, with a lot of good quotes from it!
3. We went to the double-decker WalMart and they had escalators for your CARTS! (Please appreciate Bryce's creeper face. It's the best part of the picture)
4. We decided to get Gelato at Bella Citta, and there may or may not have been a cute Italian boy serving us.
5. We did, in fact, spot the Weinie Mobile. I feel as though my life is getting more complete.
Working in Salt Lake has it's advantages, like getting to stop by Temple Square whenever I have a significant break.
Plus I got my first paycheck...and lets just say, I'm sure excited.
Also, I launched a(soon-to-be-website but now just a)nother blog.
Check it out? :)
I hope your week was as good as mine!