1. Two words. Conference. Weekend.
2. I got mighty fine tickets to the Young Women conference last week, not to brag. And I was real close to the prophet. No big deal. Sometimes it's nice having a few connections ;)
3. I've gotten up at 5 am every day this week to exercise. That deserves some type of award.
4. Due to number 3, I've been dead asleep by around 9:30 almost every night.
5. I worked 33 hours this week, not including commute.
6. Today is a day I've been waiting for, for 3 years. It has personal significance, but only a chosen few know why.
7. I only have 3 days left of my teenage existence, (the age of irresponsibility, the golden years, the younthful beauty, the best days of my life, etc.) and 2 of those are conference days. It kinda depletes the amount of crazy things I can get away with while maintaining a good conscience.
8. I found a really beautiful park this morning before work.
9. I'm slowly losing my dignity from being the designated "Entertainer" at work, and I'm learning that I'll probably be a decent Mom (Contrary to popular belief).
10. I want to live in the Avenues when I grow up.
11. I like to read back on my journals. Surprisingly, I learn a lot more about myself that way.
12. Thinking about what's to come in my life terrifies me.
13. I still feel too young to do most things.
14. I know Belle is most people's favorite princess, but I feel a sort of possessiveness over her. She's definitely my favorite. When I was little I justified this because I was a brunette, and read like it was going out of style.
15. I think bungee jumping is seriously suicidal. I don't care what anyone says.
16. My dog understands the English language better than my brother does.
17. I believe that venting doesn't count while you're praying. By the time you get into it, it feels like it doesn't even matter anymore.
18. I think this list is getting long.
19. On Monday, Madi and I are going sledding....it'll probably be on the grass.
20. I'm really glad that my life has gone exactly how I wasn't planning on it to go. It's opened my eyes to a lot of really wonderful things that I would have passed up. . . or not passed up.
21. I sold my Nikon.
22. I bought a Canon...and I love it.
23.. If you made it this far, you deserve to leave a comment. Or not...whatever.