2.10.2010

Wonderful

You know what I realized? Sunsets are just God's way of allowing us to peer into the windows of Heaven. I feel a sense of giddiness every time I catch a glimpse of one. Maybe that's simply the photographer in me, rushing to catch each savory moment of the sun ducking down for a night out...but I think it's beautiful.

So tomorrow at approximately 4:55 pm, I will be boarding a van for about 5 hours to head back up to Rexburg, Idaho. Crazy? I think so. Excited? Definitely. I figure BYU-I minus the academics would equal one heck of a time. I cannot wait to jump on Lauren and Madison and embark on a 6-day adventure with my girls!

I have a hard time believing that I've been back from Idaho for about 7 weeks now. The semester was only 14 weeks long, but I learned a lifetime of lessons! Some of which include
  1. If you want it, Label it.
  2. If you want it, Put it away.
  3. If you want it, Don't abuse your power. (the uke)
  4. If you want it, Hide it in your room.
Others are, but definitely are not limited to...
  • Don't ever complain about cleaning. Chances are, someone else did a heck of a lot more than you did.
  • Don't ever ask anyone to share their dinner. Just don't do it.
  • Food is like money....and chocolate is like gold.
  • A nice night out is at an All-You-Can-Stuff-In-Your-Purse for $6.99 at Craigo's.
  • Coupons don't help much, you just buy a lot of junk that you wouldn't eat or use anyway.
  • You treat yourself to things like a carton of juice, or a handful of chocolate chips.
  • Ramen with shredded cheese on top is about as gourmet as it comes!
Gotta love College! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Post one.