Here's to Kramer Dahl-face over at the Dream Catcher
12. I really don't like Cafe Rio as much as everyone thinks I do. Really.
11. I love heels. Even though I'm pushing 5"10.
10. In K-12 my fellow students thought I was a 'Smart Kid' just because I didn't talk like a Valley Girl, and they'd want to be paired with me on projects.
9. I think most men over 30 are creepy.
8. When I'm one-on-one with someone, I can usually get them to tell me just about anything I want them to.
7. I like to eat orange juice concentrate straight from the can.
6. I've never been in love, or anything like unto it.
5. When I was young I had terrorizing dreams about blow-fish.
4. I'm not good at letter-writing; even though I've promised countless servants of the Lord I'd be faithful. I wasn't.
3. I'm a human lie detector in disguise. Srsly. I can catch a liar within seconds, even if I pretend I believe/trust them.
2. I hate it when people eat my food. Even if I offer it to them. Yet, I expect people to share their food with me.
1. I strongly believe in love at first sight. I'm guessing it comes with naivety.
I think that's enough for tonight. Your turn!