5.24.2010

Fate Fate Fate

Ever since I was a sophomore in high school, my best friend Lacey and I have celebrated May 23 as our official "Fate Holiday"/Best Day Ever! Today was the best one yet. 5/23/10. yupppp.

This was the first year that we didn't.
Sometimes, growing up stinks.

BUT I did get to spend the week with my favorite people in the world.
My family.
Lacey.
Kacee.
Evan.
Elise.
Dallin.
Ange.
Jasmyn.
Melissa.
Megan.
And of course, my sunbeams:) Love them!!

Goodness, what a week. I'm so glad I got to see my best bud Kacee for her wedding on Wednesday! I had the greatest time. Life's been wonderful.
At Kace's reception I caught the bouquet! (caught it at Lace's too, but some greedy girl snatched it from me.) It was exciting.
So since Lacey married a Tyler, and Kacee married a Nate, I'm told it's my turn to marry a Ryan to complete our Fate endeavors (it's a best friend thing.)
Wish me luck with that!

Here are some pictures from the last week. Enjoy! :)






Kace's Bouquet!


Bridesmaid Bouquet


cupcakes I made for my sunbeams:)
Lleyton teared up when he saw me.
Love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Post one.