6.05.2010

When I grow up

"I can't think of anything lonelier than spending the rest of my life with someone I can't talk to, or worse, someone I can't be silent with."




This quote.

I can't even begin to describe the feelings that come to me when I think about this.
Every time I see an elderly couple, my eyes start to tear up. I don't even know why. I guess I'm just so happy when I see someone make it all the way with their true love.

It just touches my heart to the point where I get so emotional and silently vow that I will spend the rest of eternity with the love of my life.

I can't wait to meet the person I want to be with forever. We'll talk for hours about everything, or just look up at the stars not saying anything. It'll be bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Post one.