6.11.2010

Light up my Life

There's one person in my life who can turn me around completely.
She is my example, my inspiration, and my friend.
I am so blessed to have this woman in my life, and I can't imagine how different it would be without her. I owe so much to her.
It seems that when I'm at a low point, she comes into the picture and changes everything.
Sometimes it's just a simple note, other times it's her kind words, but her shining light is a constant reminder of the blessings I have.

Isn't it so wonderful to know that an amazing person loves you? It can be the most motivating thing in the world.
Knowing that someone believes in you,
that they trust you,
admire you,
are proud of you.

I can't imagine what anyone sees in me, but I am grateful for those who see something worth loving.

Thanks e. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Post one.