6.12.2010

Happy Day!


Today is a good day.
Why?
Because:
1. the forcast is sunny, allllll next week.
2. I love to run.
3. My best friend is coming in 4 days.
(Rock on!)
4. My life is good.
5. Incredible people love me, and I love them.
6. I am rocking at school.
7. I woke up feeling sick, but am now all better!


First off, I want to say thank you for reading my blog:)
Thanks for stopping by and partaking of some of my thoughts
[even though they are sometimes moody/lame/boring/obnoxious/etc.]

Lately, it has come to my attention that there are more people who read my blog than I thought, and I don't know who you are. If you know I'm talking to you, give me a shout out of some sort so I can stalk your blog too! :)
If I know who you are, and you don't have a blog but are enjoying this one...Keep enjoying, but start a blog! Seriously, even if you think you're going to be lame...you probably won't be worse than me.

Reading blogs is like my secret obsession. It's like taking a peak at someone's diary! It's my favorite thing ever! I love to 'meet' new people that way.

So do one of 3 things.

1. Send me your blog address if I don't have it!
2. If you're already a follower, and know of an awesome blog, send me that one.
3. Read this, don't comment, and keep secretly enjoying this blog ;)

mozeltov!

(Please enjoy these pictures, I do.)

{Legit.}


{okay, awesome.}

{I saw this quote tatooed on some girl's back once, and was really sad that I couldn't see some words, but today I came across this and DIED! My life is complete.}

{I aspire to be this rockin chick one day.}

{I'm wishing I would've been a tennis player right now.}


{Call me crazy! (I'm sure some of you do...) But a white Siberian Tiger has been my dream pet since I was 9. I am obsessed with this picture.}
And no, he is not attacking this man. This is true love.

{wow. I will recreate this one day.}

{This week I got handed a New Testament book by a Christian group in the MC. Ha!}

1 comment:

Go ahead. Post one.