7.20.2010

Productive Procrastinator

FINALS WEEK!
A
A
A-
B
B-
(I think....I'm praying...)

(my temporary home.)

What does finals week really mean when you're attending a private University?
(I just like to say that...doesn't mean it's better than a normal college.)

Well.....
No sleep.
Studying.
Writing papers up the WAZZ.
Online quizzes.
EXAMS.
O.W.L's. Heh, I wish.
To Do lists.
Teacher Evaluations.
63-page reading assignments.
(thanks Bro. Anderson. blehhh)
Tons of pictures.
Lots of sugar.
No sleep.
RDP's (Random Dance Parties).
Reading bucket-loads.
Packing.
Hot dates with the Library.
Phone calls home.
Watching movies.
Alarm clocks.
Horkleys.
Ice Cream.
Loss of exercise.
Art galleries.
Making Schedule for NEXT semester.
RateMyProfessor stalking.
White-Glove clean checks.
FHE loving.
Concerts.
Storage Units.
Dealing with Housing Management.
Soccer Games.
Studying.
Eating remnants of things for meals.
Ward Parties every night.
Stress.
No sleep.


Besides cramming information you've learned in the past 4 months from 5 or 6 different classes, and trying to remember all of it for a single week, it's filled with a lot of great things.
Other than learning science, art, history, or whatever, I've learned I can get a LOT done in the space of 24 hours.

On top of everything, I can still find time to squeeze in the occasional Facebook visit, or write blog posts on random things such as this. Amazing, isn't it?

Tomorrow is my last full day in Rexburg as a freshman! Wahooo, I made it!
I still need to write a 6 page paper along with studying for my last and FINAL exam. Wish me luck sugar-plums. I'm going to need it :)

See you on the other side! I will officially be a woman on Wednesday afternoon, and will be doing more than my fair share of these:






Oh....by the way. I want these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Post one.