10.07.2010

Look out, Here comes Gramma Kate.

It never ceases to amaze me how different my perspective is now.

4 years ago I was a sophomore in high school (WOW! pull out the walking stick).
I looked up to those Seniors and thought they were the coolest, hottest, most intelligent human beings in the world. Most of them could do no wrong in my eyes, and I wanted to be just like them.

2 years ago I was a senior in high school. My friends were all going to college, and began dating boys who had recently returned from their mission. My gag reflexes were high, and I couldn't even imagine trying to date someone who had already gone on a mission, who was so much older than I was. HOLY COW. Those men were old.

Yesterday I was walking to the Temple. A very attractive man caught up to me and introduced himself. His name was Alan, and he'd recently returned from his mission in Kentucky over the summer.
"Oh, so you're a young one!" I pointed out.

Yeah. I'm there already.
Watch out premies, you're young enough to be my own sons.
And I'm only 19. ha.

2 comments:

  1. sooo i love your title, i had a gramma kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Post one.