12.22.2011

10 things I hate about you.

I hate the way you talk to me
                    And the way you cut your hair.
                    I hate the way you drive my car.
                    I hate it when you stare.
                    I hate your big dumb combat boots
                    And the way you read my mind.
                    I hate you so much it makes me sick.
                    It even makes me rhyme.

        
I hate it...
                    I hate the way you're always right.
                    I hate it when you lie.
                    I hate it when you make me laugh;
                    Even worse when you make me cry.

          
I hate it when you're not around
                    And the fact that you didn't call,
                    But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you;
                    Not even close;
                    Not even a little bit;
                    Not even at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Post one.