8.09.2012

Let me re-introduce myself...ahem...

Hello world. Excuse me for the awkwardness, I may have forgotten that I had a blog. Not to mention, forgotten HOW to blog.
Forgive me.

This summer has been one of the most incredible journeys of my young life.
I received a small packet in the mail calling me to the Ukraine, Kyiv mission, speaking Ukrainian. I'll be preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ to the good people of Україна. Wish me luck with that.
If you're wondering if there are any people in the world with connections to Ukraine, get a mission call there. People are CRAWLING with connections with that obscure country, and I'm more than happy hearing all about it.

I've been blessed this summer with the friendship of some wonderful people. I can't tell you how many times I've cried thinking about leaving them, but I know it's for the betterment of all.

The Timpanogos Temple was home to taking out my endowments. Can I just say, life-changing? It was one of the most incredible experiences ever.

I've been busier than ever with photo shoots. I can't even keep up with them. Thank you, mission call. People are scrambling.

I quit my job, started a new one, moved home (yes...that), and now am awaiting the day I kiss this life goodbye for 18 fast sundays, and get shipped off to Eastern Europe, where my life will be changed for the eternities.

Photo time.












I love these people. Don't get me started.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Post one.