4.11.2010

Missing You

Is it weird to miss someone you don't even know yet?

I've had a few lengthy conversations with some people about this....and it continues to blow a hole in my mind.

I've been taught many times in the last few years that we do not have a soul mate, but I definitely believe that there's a greater plan...and that plan will lead me to a specific human being of the male species, and I will fall madly in love with him and we'll live happily ever after.

But there's just one thing...I haven't met him yet ('met' being a relative term....) but seriously. How is it possible that our heart knows what we're missing?

I like to think that it has something to do with our inner pull to make the right decisions that will bring us the most happiness. Deep down, we know that we can only end up with the right person for us if we are doing the right things ourselves.

It kinda makes me frustrated a little. But when I discovered the song that fits this perfectly, it made me feel a lot better about the situation.

I might have to wait, I'll never give up
I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck
Wherever you are, whenever it's right
You'll come out of nowhere and into my life

And I know that we can be so amazing
And, baby, your love is gonna change me
And now I can see every possibility

And somehow I know that it'll all turn out
You'll make me work, so we can work to work it out
And I promise you, kid, I give so much more than I get
I just haven't met you yet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Post one.