11.18.2010

Let Me Paint You A Picture

Photo taken by Mad:)

I'm sitting on my apartment room floor, in my sweats, cuddled up with a mug of mint hot cocoa. I'm listening to Nora Jones, who sings sweet lullabies to my soul.
I just read this, and fell in love:
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Amen to that, Ralphie.
I'm on the home stretch of the longest week of my life, and although difficult, I've had some sun-spots along the way :)
I'm beginning to learn that life isn't a test....it's a large file of pop-quizzes.
The only preparation for those unexpected hassles is simply waking up each morning, with a smile on your face, and a twinkle in your eye.
I can't say I'm an expert on life, but in order to ride the waves with grace, you need to get out into the water first.
There isn't much room for side-liners here.



One more thing. I get to see this girl soon.
Can't wait!

1 comment:

Go ahead. Post one.