2.02.2011

Rhymes with Faith.

Bee-uu-saith. Say it fast and you're probably pretty close.

This is the wondrous, crazy, artistic, hectic, most-wanted, adorable studio that I work at. I'm loving every single day! Let me give you a run-down of what's been going on with this internship.

Lets say I have a 10-6 shift. (which is normal)
Wake up: 6:45, get ready, eat, etc.
Leave: 8:30. Fill gas tank up with about $9. (I do this to avoid someone stealing the car when I get home and draining my precious gas tank...so it's near empty when I get home.)
Freeway:8:50.
Studio: 9:35 (Yeah...the commute is long).
Set up: 9:45
First Apt: 10:00
Lunch Break: half hour
Last Apt Ends: 6:37...normally.
Home: 7:20.

Lets just say, it makes for a long day. I work about 3-4 days each week.
The studio has a total of 5 photographers, and about 20 other employees. It's a house full of awesome artsy humans. Gotta love it!

The photographers are Drake (the top-dude. Gets all the big names), Dave, Miyo, Laura, and Rich (Drake's son). I usually assist Rich, and sometimes get to go along with Drake.
If I've ever felt stressed before assisting Drake, I was horribly mistaken on the definiton of stress. HOLY SMOKES! He's definitely the best of the best. I

Anywhoooo....
Last week Rich and I had a shoot with 4 kids. And the mom blogged about it! Want to read it?

Click HERE

I'm pretty much on the rise to fame. Kiiiiiiinda.

Also. It's February. 2.5 months till school starts! Wahoooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Post one.