6.16.2011

Love, and other drugs.

I'd love pancakes right about now.

I love the way the air smells in the (Cedar) Hills. It's mountainy and tree-ey.

I'd love to push "Pause" on life, and go wander up the canyon with my camera, and not let anyone disturb me for at least 19 days. I'd take pancakes with me for sustenance.

I'd love to read people's minds, just as long as I can decide when I can stop hearing their thoughts in case it gets creepy. The whole idea is just creepy, so scratch that.

I also love to call up someone...right now.
(don't you hate it when you delete a number from your phone out of frustration, only to want it again later?)

I'd love to be able to tell the difference between someone pretending not to care about me, and someone who plain just doesn't care about me. Can you say stress-reliever?

I'd love to fast forward about 3 years and see what happens, and then come right back to where I am now.

I'd love to know if all this work is going to pay off eventually.

I'd love to be 5 again, and eat pears on the curb with my best friend. And ride bikes in the ditches when the floods came. And run away to 7 peaks when my mom wasn't looking.

I'd really love to go to the beach, and have my only worry be if the tide was going to hit my chair.

I'd love to be through with school....actually, nah. School's better than work.

I'd love to be friends with some people who aren't my biggest fans right now. I promise I'm friendlier than I look. And I also make really good hot fudge, if that helps.

I'd love to be able to have an infinite amount of time on my hands. Heaven will be glorious.

I'd love to teleport to Switzerland. That sounds lovely, doesn't it?

I'd love for it to be Tuesday....the next four days are going to be in.sane.

I'd love to never have to deal with money again. Communism has its perks, no? Oh wait...I think my religion actually has a holier version of that. Is it the right time to start that yet? I'd like to. Asap.

I'd love to truly believe in the phrase, "It'll all work out". Even though I think I'm the number 1 proponent of it, and say it like it's going out of style.

I'd love to hear from you. That's right. You. Text me, or something. I love you.

1 comment:

Go ahead. Post one.