12.07.2011

Grateful.

Someone upstairs is sure looking out for me.
So much has happened in the last 7 days, that I can't even begin to write it all down. But can I just say, that life is GOOD.
I sure hope that brownie points are being recorded up in heaven, because the people around me deserve plenty of those.
There has been tender mercy after tender mercy. I can't even imagine what I'm doing to deserve all these little acts of kindness going around...but it's like everyone's in on a little secret that I'm not aware of. I must have an invisible sign on my forehead in all caps saying, "OFFER TO HELP ME, I NEED IT." I feel so inadequate and blessed. I'm so grateful for all the people who have been watching out for me. There are many things that I don't share, but it seems like a few great people been very aware of my immediate needs. I have some of the greatest friends in the world.
I've been very humbled the last few days, and I sure needed it.
The Lord knows best, of that I can testify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Post one.